Quantum Test Finished!

Friday, October 9, 2009 at 4:55 PM
I did ok in my quantum test today. It was pretty damn tough though. As I was going through the problems, I felt like I didn't know how to do any of them. I had to really think deeply, and apply the concepts in different ways to get a solution. This was definitely not one of those tests where it's like a cookie cutter: you can not apply a specific method to determine an answer.

I just hope I did as well as everyone else. I heard from someone else today that the professor only gives A-, A, and A+ grades. That would be pretty sweet to get an A+ at MIT huh? Who knew you had a 1/3 chance to do it.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates