Grace

Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Things are at their lowest point between us right now. Neither of us is really sure what is going on anymore, but we are just sad all the time when we talk to each other. I'm having a hard time dealing with her being in Spain, having tons of fun, while I'm working here at school. At this point, I just want her to be happy. I'm so tired of hearing my baby crying, I don't even care about why I was mad at her in the first place. The only, ONLY thing I want now is just for her and I to make it through this year together. I can't express how much it is that I want things to just be "ok" between the two of us. We're both so willing to make this work, yet it just seems to get harder and harder. I think we really need to just STOP. Just STOP, and remember the things that are important: we still care about each other. I need to figure out myself and just...chill out.

A long distance relationship is not for the faint of heart. Grace, if you read this...let's just get our heads straight for now.

I think I will just do my best to chill out.

EDIT: That was a big of a rant wasn't it? It was a pretty pansy post for me, yet I know we all feel this way at some point. Ah, to be human.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates