Interesting Night

Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 12:20 AM
So. I'll start by describing things that I heard over and over this Friday night, after a stressful week. Then, you'll guess what it was that I was doing.

Quotes:
"I'm gonna BANG you!"

"No you can't, he's too far away. Bang her instead!"

"You can only bang one person at a time"

"Don't make me punch your balls"

"My balls aren't where you think they are"







Interestingly, this was a card game I played with some fellow ME students, called BANG!, a country western card game. You shoot each other by using BANG! cards, and really everyone is just shooting each other all game. Me and Jonathon were the two newbies at this game, so I guess I was the only laughing at everyone saying, "I'm gonna BANG YOU". Over. And over. Oh and there was this one girl who was really butch, threatening to punch people in the face and balls. What a bizarre night in some ways, yet really fun at the same time. I think I was laughing the whole time, which was good after working hard on my homework and studying for my quantum physics exam.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates