A Heavy Heart

Monday, October 26, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Apologies for anyone who doesn't know me personally. This is another rant-type post.

I'm having a lot of difficulty concentrating today. I think I'm feeling better though, but it's hard to tell when emotions inevitably flucutate. I have two homeworks due Wednesday, so I have a feeling I will be up late again on tomorrow night.

The good thing about all this stress is that it motivates me to exercise a lot more. I suppose it's a physical release from my mental pressure. I can report that lifting is producing a lot of results for me. Also, my basketball skills have been steadily increasing. Last week, I made many shots, although I feel like this week I will have a regression in my shot making. Oh well, I suppose that progress is never steady.


I'll try to come up with something to say here for everyone. I guess if it's one thing I learned, it's that hard times will always come. Life is never smooth sailing; the rough seas inevitably show up. Like a cycle, we are always forced to navigate through treacherous waters. I suppose, the knowledge that hard times will always appear helps us focus on dealing with our problems, rather than trying to get rid of them. Once the tough times are dealt with, you have to enjoy the easy times while they last. And of course, always keep in mind that easy times always follow the tough times.

-Howitzer

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates