Layering Up = Toasty

Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 8:03 PM
I'm feeling a little sick today; my throat is scratchy, and I had a mild fever mid-afternoon. To cheer myself up, I went home early today, and skipped the weekly group meeting. I made myself hot soup, and set down everything and watched "Dorm Life" on hulu.com. By 9pm, I was bored, so I pondered about what to do. I ended up going out for a ride around town, which was cool. I'm not sure how well I'm getting to know the city's layout, because I'm spending more time watching for traffic, myself, etc. At least I'm getting more riding time and experience. Building up my skills here.

Two things I confirmed today: 1) Riding with extra layers on at this time of the year keeps me much warmer. 2) Orange juice with "lots of pulp" is delicious. Especially when I'm sick.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates