Motorcycle Battery = Resurrected

Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 7:49 AM
Turns out after leaving my "dead"motorcycle battery on the battery tender for 3 days, it was finally fully charged. Not sure why it took my battery tender so long to charge up my battery. The tender charges at 750mA, and the battery has a capacity of 14A, so I figured it would just take 18 hours to do a full charge. In any case, I have an extra battery coming in the mail, along with a torque wrench and Harley muffler :D.

I've also been listening to some older punk rock that I used to listen to in middle school. sum41, Bowling for Soup, Yellowcard. Listening to this stuff now reminds me of memories from highschool. Some people associate smells with places and past memories, but I associate music with those things. It's nice, because I can carry all my music in my pocket.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates