Bleeding Maize n' Blue

Monday, March 21, 2011 at 6:57 AM
I went back to Ann Arbor to visit this past weekend. Actually, I'm still here, but I'm leaving in the evening for Boston. Being back is in some ways stressful, because I have to struggle to schedule time to meet friends. UM isn't on spring break right now, and so the people here are only really free during the weekend. Also, I never feel completely "at home", mostly because there's the constant need of filling up my time with activities. That way I don't "waste" my precious time here.

Still, I love this town, and I love this university.

Memories of the Media Union, Art Museum, South University, State Street, Ashley's, Yost Arena, and north campus in general. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time a few years, and go back to being an undergrad. Then I see actual undergrads walking around, and I think that they're kids.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates