Hell

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 2:41 PM
When I first got here, I saw graffiti labeling MIT as a very unpleasant place. An example would be on Harvard bridge, with the words "This way to Hell" pointed towards MIT. It seemed pretty funny at that time, but it's no longer so.

I have to say, MIT is a very, very challenging place. Prepare to give it your all if you are here. I'm definitely starting to do that. Furthermore, it's very emotionally taxing, as MIT forces you to look at your inadequacies, and tests you on how well you can work through them. Let this be a warning to all future prospective students.

It does seem like Hell at times, yet I know I'm being pushed, something that doesn't happen very often. This is unequivocally, a good thing. We'll see in a few weeks whether I'm staying here or not. Until then, wish me luck everyone!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates