Done with Quantum Quiz 2

Friday, November 13, 2009 at 10:20 PM
So I finally got past this week, where I spent almost all my time studying. I think I listened to music all day today, first to get myself in the right mood for my test, and then to celebrate finishing my test. Now I'm in NYC, to enjoy the weekend before studying hard for another quiz on Tuesday. gogogogeorge. Tomorrow will be a fun day in NYC, capped by delicious korean bbq, and karaoke (ugh).

I'll leave you with two interesting quotes that a professor said today in class:

1. "blah blah blah grain boundary grooving....huh Grain boundaries that are groovy! I like that haha." Apparently grain boundary + groovy was funny for him.

2. "now, this wire, or nano wire if you want to be sexy, exhibits......." The man called a nano wire sexy.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates