Snow, Snow, and Snowboarding

Friday, February 4, 2011 at 10:04 PM
I'm currently in Connecticut, visiting my cousin for the weekend. That means, lots of snowboarding, and not a lot of sleep (the girl just does not sleep!). Tonight, we started off with a firepit party at one of her friends. I think I just had like 2 pounds of chicken and steak, which I barbecued myself with a kebob stick. Delicious. On top of that, lots of onion kebobs, toasted marshmallows, and chocolate pieces. Even more delicious.

Tomorrow, we're supposed to get up at 6am (!!!), and then drive to Vermont to go snowboarding. I'm really psyched about going. My first time going, I ended up getting bruises in all sorts of spots on my body, but it was a blast. The only bad things this time is that we will be getting very little sleep, and my knees are already sore from skating too much. I don't imagine tomorrow to be any better for my knees. Funny that I'm saying this. My skating friend says that I'm getting old. Damn youngsters.

Oh, and another thing about snow. I read a statistic about the enormous snowfall we've been getting here in the northeast. Something like New York getting 58 inches of snow, whereas normally they would only have had 12 inches so far. And somewhere, I think there was over 70 inches of snowfall already. That's six feet.

-Howitzer

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates