4 Shots Today

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 5:17 PM
I got four vaccines today: Hepatitis A, Meningitis, Mumps/Measles/Rubella, and Tetanus. I'm overdue for three of those shots, so I'll consider myself lucky that I'm not dead at this point. Especially since, as George points out, I go to China pretty often. I only found out I needed all these shots because of some vaccination forms I needed to fill out to go to school in Massachusetts. Imagine, I show up at the clinic to have them fill out these forms for me, only to find out that I'm horribly under protected against dangerous diseases(haha).

My arms hurt like a bitch.

Also, Grace back in 3 days!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates