Waxing the Sky

Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 8:07 PM
So, sitting at home, I get the idea that I would wash and wax the Saturn Sky. I had time to kill, and the car needed a wash. As I'm looking up information online, I find that there is a whole community of guys that really take care of their cars. I mean, they go through multiple steps of detailing to make sure that their cars' paint jobs are of showroom quality. I continue reading. Two days later, one clay detailing kit, one car wax kit, 8 microfiber towels...and more later, I am finally ready to start. Oh and I also managed to get my little brother to help me too. This is gonna be great!



+5 hours later....



Holy shit that took a long time to finish. But the car is gorgeous right now. The paint feels smoother than glass. Ice is probably closer. In the end, we put a lot of work into the car, but the reward was definitely worth it. I can't wait to go driving in the thing now. In fact, I think I'll go feel the car again.

-Howitzer

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates