Mangos

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM
An introduction, since this is my first entry. Howitzer has been my game ID since I first touched a computer game. It's been with me ever since.

I really like mangos, to the point that I'm almost ready to say they're my favorite fruit. I'm not particularly into fruits, but if there's one fruit that I would crown my favorite, it'd be the mango. How much do I like mangos? I saw a box of them down in the basement, starting to get overripe and wrinkly, and I felt bad for them. I had been shepherding this group of mangos for the past few days, bringing up the ripe ones to the kitchen in hopes that someone else in my family would see it and eat it. Alas, I'm pretty sure I've been the only one eating them.

I had to do something drastic to save these mangos; I brought the entire box upstairs. We shall see if they are noticed tomorrow. In the meantime, I will do my part by devouring 1 (2 maybe?) of the group.

-Howitzer

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates