Nostalgia

Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Spent half the night reflecting on my highschool and college years. I guess the older you get, the more selective your memory gets. I just started thinking about how great those years were, and how much fun I had. I think going to BI helped trigger some of it. Just remembering all the people I met back then.

I know I had some low points in highschool, and in college too. Perhaps I'm just realizing now that in the general scheme of things, they really weren't that serious. I got "depressed" about girls, school, my social status, and my parents. Basically what any teenager goes through.

I wonder if any of them remember me (doubtful). Oh well. At least I have these great memories now.

- Howitzer

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates