Sleepless Months

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 6:22 PM
So a new year. And that's enough of that. It's too much work to update everything since my last post.

I've been sleepless for over a month now, ever since the beginning of December. I can fall asleep pretty quickly, within five minutes or so. But invariably, I'll wake up 2-3 throughout the night. Each time I wake up I feel unrested, as if I haven't slept at all. I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm like this. I tried changing diet (cooking more, more fruits), drinking more water, and making sure that I was comfortable at night (not too hot). I tried to sleep early, maintain a steady sleep cycle. Different things, but they all didn't work.

Finally someone suggested today that I might be affected by Seasonal Affective Disorder. Maybe the lack of sunlight is screwing up my body cycle. God I hope that's the case. I'm so tired everyday I can't skate properly anymore.

- Howitzer

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates