Hot Summer = Fruit Flies

Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 3:49 PM
I've managed to hunt all the fruit flies near my trashcan...except for one. It's dead hot now, and plus because my roommate left, the trashcan gets emptied less often. All this led to a mini invasion of 5 fruit flies. I counted. My buddy Dan once told me that if I saw fruit flies, I should get rid of them immediately. Otherwise they'll lay eggs and multiply. Hence, I hunted those 5 fruit flies. The last one remains elusive though, but I'll get him eventually.

Now to just deal with that wasp flying around....(why are there so many bugs in my apartment? It's so empty!)

-Howitzer

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates