Blame it on the Boogie

Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM
Here's a great song from the venerable Michael Jackson. I discovered while watching a street performer. The song bubbles with happiness that typifies the Jackson 5. While the song is great, I also want to point out something interesting from the music video. If you watch the video, you'll notice an overabundance of the "shadow-follower" effect. I guess that effects people had just invented the special effect, and were a little over enthusiastic in playing with their new toy.


In other news, I've been going to the local club weekly for the past few weeks. I'm really getting a chance to experiment with some moves, as well as continue to develop my dancing experience. Seeing the street performer today though, made me realize that I've been mostly doing club dancing, and not so much my normal popping oriented style.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates