"Hey guys, I think I'm just going to sleep."

Friday, January 29, 2010 at 10:21 PM
Thursday night, I'm about to go out to celebrate my new friend Taylor's 21st birthday. This promised to be an epic night of drinking and afterwards, stumbling around for food. Except, it happened to my house mate Jen, and a little earlier than expected. See, she decided to pre-game a shit ton bit before going to the bars. She barely makes it out the door, and we have to carry her back because there was no way she was going to be doing anything more than sleeping that night.

Fast forward a few hours, and we text Evan, who is back at the house, to check up on Jen's status. We receive this back in response:


"i can't move her. breathing\asleep."
- Evan

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates