It'll Come Back to Bite You In The Ass

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 11:46 PM
So I just threw in the towel on doing my quantum physics homework. Seriously right? Quantum Physics? I'm a mechanical engineer. I last took an introduction to quantum physics in my junior year, as a requirement for my materials science degree (dual major). Man was that class tough. Towards the end, I was just struggling to finish it up so that I could leave it in the past and forget about it. Hell no I was not gonna remember anything from that class. Hell yes I was glad to be done and over with it.

And now it's back.

I didn't finish this week's homework, due in a few hours, which I'll attribute to not starting it until the day before it was due. BAD IDEA. To be fair, I was busy over the weekend (visited my cousin in Hartford), so I didn't get to start my two homeworks until Monday. I did manage to finish the first homework, at least.

Lesson learned: I HAVE to start quantum physics on the weekend, and it would be even better if I could read a bit towards the end of the week. I'll start tomorrow.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Howitzer | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates